10 great speakers, Ted Jauw as emcee, and some BIG announcements!
Buy your tickets now for Volume 15 of Grand Rapids PechaKucha (pizza, beer, wine, sodas) Night for 10 great speakers including 6 presenters new to the Grand Rapids stage! Visit our website or Facebook pages for full bios and invite your friends to our event page on Facebook!
Here’s our lineup:
- Ted Jauw – our event Emcee
- Clayton Boothe – The Life of Brittany
- Dana Friis-Hansen – GRAM: Iris Van Herpen
- Ann O’Steele Kuipers – Becoming Steel
- Jason Schemmel – TBA
- Rev. Charles Preston Smith – Where were you when…
- Leah Isabel Tirado –
- Jason Moore – Gain and Loss
- Russ & Rebecca Climie – How A Tiny House Journey Has Led To A Larger Life
- Sarah Cox – TBA
- 20 Random Slides – Grand Rapids’ very own improv invention!
- DJ Snax
- TWO BIG announcements that we need you here to see and hear!
- Amazing food and beverage choices
- Free parking
Get your Tickets Now!
Please come and support your friends presenting at #PKGR Volume 15 and invite your friends.
Buy your tickets now
- $5 Adults
- $3 Students/Seniors
- $7 at the door
Doors open at by 6:30 to have an amazing Noto’s pizza or pasta meal and speakers go on promptly at 7:30. Please stick around to talk to speakers and meet other fans during the beer break and after the show!
Noto’s is at 6600 28th Street SE near Cascade across from the Ace Hardware and Cascade Library. There is plenty of free parking at Noto’s!
Present with Us!
We are always looking for new stories, experiences, talents, and presenters! Talk to us if you’re interested or suggest a friend to us!